Treatment includes the combination of multiple methods of stimulation, designed into techniques and procedures. In order to achieve success and obtain at least the gain observed during the preliminary assessment, satisfactory patient commitment, cooperation and compliance are required. Many peer reviewed scientific publications and presentations describe some of them.
- Biophotonic stimulation (Class 1 medical device – BRE® technology). These are worn in the shoes and are typically prescribed at the first treatment session, after completion of the second or third assessment. Worn daily through the period of the treatment, they are one of the cornerstones of the therapeutic protocol. Easy to use, they can be kept and used after treatment completion to continue to support sensory-motor and cognitive functions and stamina while the body is adjusting back to life without treatment.
- Other Multiple methods of biophysical stimulation may be used. These may include among others low energy micro-currents and electrical stimulation, electromagnetic, infrared, as well as thermal, mechanical, vibratory and hydraulic.
- Acupuncture -We provide multiple methods of acupuncture, Chinese, French, Korean, Japanese, and advanced bio-acupuncture and specialized acupuncture with consideration for supporting the brain and body functions. This blend of Eastern and Western medicines creates an effective treatment which can considerably speed healing of a variety of issues, even if acupuncture alone has been tried before without success.
- Injection techniques – Techniques include advanced Acupoint injection techniques (related to Chinese medicine) and Mesotherapy (related to French acupuncture model), all very effective for all sorts of injuries. For instance, abnormal scars and painful joints respond well to this therapy.
- Homeopathy is often prescribed the first week of treatment. This will usually include taking small amounts of remedies 3-4 times each day for most of the minimum treatment period (12 weeks). Contrary to medical drugs, homeopathic remedies operate through traces and subliminal biophysics, not through amounts of biochemical drugs, There are no side effects from homeopathy.
- Lifestyle, including diet, sleep and activity pattern changes may be required during the treatment period. The treatment increases the body’s ability to eliminate toxins. Because of this “housekeeping” process, there may temporarily have less tolerance for bad habits such as alcohol, smoking, or poor eating choices.
After treatment is complete, it is best to be gentle to ease back into life. There is still “momentum” from the treatment program and the body is still remembering the new, healthy state. Wait before launching headfirst back into demanding activities. Patients have been known to feel so good they overdo it, causing temporary setbacks and requiring touch-up treatments to rebalance. Prevention is the best solution in this case. Be gentle! There is still plenty of time left to play!